Monday, March 23, 2009

We interrupt the book reviews...

...to bring you useless, but interesting quiz results.

Which literature classic are you?

Umberto Eco: The Name of the Rose. You are a mystery novel dealing with theology, especially with catholic vs liberal issues. You search wisdom and knowledge endlessly, feeling that learning is essential in life.

Well, I've always enjoyed mysteries; I love to study theology and different sides of many issues; Medieval theology is one of my favorite periods, and it doesn't bother me a bit that all pre-Reformation theology was Catholic (Protestants, and especially evangelicals should better know and own their history) - so this is not too surprising of a characterization. I should add this to my TBR list.

Thanks to Calon Lan for the link. Take the quiz yourself if you're interested!

No comments: