Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Blog?

I started a blog for my book club a few months ago, but I've found that I'd like to write about more books than what might fit the purpose of that site. So this is my personal book review blog. There will most likely be a broad mix of topics reviewed here - from fiction to theology and picture books to cookbooks - as my reading tends to be quite varied.

When I like something that I read, I use post-it tabs to mark memorable passages. If it's a really good book, it might look something like a paper porcupine when I'm done. Most times, I try to record those favorite quotes before I put the book away or return it to the library. A blog is much more interesting than a simple Word document, so that's the reason for this little space of mine where I can record "Lines From the Page" and other thoughts.

No comments: